Top Seven (7) Reasons why you'll love working in Connaq
Think from people’s standpoint
We always like to put ourselves in other people’s shoes, not just to our customers but to our people too.
We focus on creating a better place to work, to live, to have fun and importantly we do it together…inside and out like a FAMILY.
At Connaq, we believe in unleashed talent in open opportunity and with bright career advancement rather than just a job placement.
We “opt” for the BEST
We are big fan of value innovation where we always search for,apply to and comply with best practices.
Believe in Give before Get
We have the strong believe in give before get. We deal with the mission of helping hand. Help enough other people in getting what we want.
We create connected businesses through internet technology. We design for result and celebrate for achievement.
Fun people and fun place are the attribute to “FUN TIME”.
We are hiring! Apply Now!
• Promote and sell company software to potential customers.
• Initiate sales/marketing activities that are consistent with company objectives.
• Organise sales event and workshop.
• Build strong relationship with existing customer.
• Implement and develop business plan/strategies for the market that ensure attainment of company sales goal and profitality.
• Prepare action plan for effective search of sales trends and penetrate new market.
• Undertake special assignment, ad-hoc functions and related activities.
• Software programming and support on computerize business application software.
• Perform full development process on business application include system study and design, unit testing and technical documentation.
• Project Management and leading team heading company goal.
• To provide project support with on time response and action closure.
• Routine coordination and ensure compliance to company’s SOP and policy.
• Maintain a professional and proactive approach in meeting customer needs and expectations as to ensure customer lifetime loyalty.
• Manage all incoming support related enquiries, from external clients, partners and internal users, providing first line support and resolutions within defined target.
• Record and escalate matters that cannot be appropriately resolved to Second Line Analysis.
• Follow up on issue status, work with developers on root cause analysis, resolution and ensure all the tickets are managed and progressed to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Provide timely, accurate and professional communications to clients/partners including verbally by telephone or in writing by email or in the Support Portal.
• Heading project management and implementation in timely manner.
• Conduct on-site preview training, requirement study, training and installation.
• Support pre/post sales customer service to ensure generation of quality lead.
• Perform ad-hoc duties which will be assigned by superior
• Experienced Web Designer required.
• Research, planning, design and maintaining website ( new n existing).
• Good oral and written communication skill, creative, able to work independently.
• Good knowledge in HTML,CSS, WordPress,Adobe Photoshop etc
• Create, develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies and plans to generate leads and raise brand awareness.
• Manage marketing campaigns across digital and traditional channels
• Marketing communications, including branding, advertising, thought leadership, white papers, seminars and events, collateral material, analyst and market research management, and website design and content.
• Analyze and measure the performance to maximize reach and effectiveness for all marketing campaign and activities.
• Manage customer’s projects and relationships.
• Help create creative content to help position Connaq as a though leader, including white papers, reports, info graphics, social media, Google, blogs, etc.
• Analyze and measure the performance to maximize reach and effectiveness.
Ready to Join Us?
Phone Numbers :
+603 – 9056 3668
+6018 – 277 1800
Business Hour :
Monday – Friday
9.00AM – 6.00PM
Copyright © 2018 connaq.com All Rights Reserved.